The web intern works closely with the Digital Media Director, assisting with a variety of projects associated with our Advertising, Marketing and Editorial departments. You will focus on the website product, digital marketing materials, and advertising as part of our business. This position is ideal for students interested in pursuing a career in web design, publishing, digital marketing, and digital advertising.
- Assist with daily maintenance of website
- Assist with design and development of digital banner ads
- Assist in development and sending of marketing and house email blasts in HTML/CSS
- Work with Editorial/Marketing to publish issue and blog content to SanDiegoMagazine.com and ExquisiteWeddingsMagazine.com
- Assist in digital local market research
- Research trends and traffic in Google Analytics
- This is an unpaid internship; student must be able to receive school credit through their university
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Detail-oriented, organizational skills a must
- Must be organized, responsible, flexible, and a good team player
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com with “Web Intern” as the subject.